This is a great potluck addition.
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon brown seed mustard
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 whole cucumber, thinly sliced (peeled or unpeeled depending on your preference)
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Add potatoes, and boil until tender.
- While potatoes are boiling, soak onion in water for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt on cucumber, allow to sit for 15 minutes and then drain any excess water from the cucumbers.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Place cucumbers in a bowl with the potatoes.
- Add olive oil, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add additional salt, olive oil, and mustard to taste.
- Garnish with carrots and onions.
- Serve warm or cold.