Do you truly understand your self-worth?
So many of us do not fully comprehend our own self-worth.
We can clearly see other people’s worth but our own seems to be a bit of a mystery.
We see other people enjoying life but have an issue enjoying our own.
Does this describe you?
Dr. Ho specializes in Natural Health and Emotional Well-being. Dr. Ho is NOT a medical doctor, licensed therapist, lawyer or a bevy of other things.
Products or services that Dr. Ho believes in are the only ones that she recommends. Dr. Ho may receive compensation, product or an affiliate commission on anything you see on this site. Click HERE to read full disclosure details.
Use these strategies to maintain positive self-worth, regardless of your circumstances:
- Find the cause. What is the cause of the circumstance in your life? Sometimes, limiting beliefs can serve as warning signs that help you avoid danger.
- Learn from the cause. What can you learn from this so you avoid triggering a similar situation in the future?
- Ask for help. If the cause of your situation is unclear, ask friends and family for their input. Others see your life from a different perspective, and their input can be valuable in determining the root of your difficulty.
- Ask for feedback. The people in your life will often see strengths in you that you neglect to notice. Ask people what they believe your strengths are.
- Get past the blame game. You can often be your own worst critic. Fortunately, negative self-talk often has very little basis in reality.
- Choose to replace the doubts of your inner critic with more productive thinking. Once a negative thought has taught you its intended lesson, it has served its purpose. If you choose to hold onto those negative thoughts, they will begin to form a negative self-image in your mind. This unbalanced view of your talents and strengths holds you back.
- Act differently. Find out what you can do differently to avoid a repeat of your present situation.
- Give yourself some grace. Recognize that you are human. Everyone makes mistakes, but your attitude determines your altitude in life. You are valuable regardless of your present predicament. Your circumstances and experiences provide feedback and an opportunity to learn and grow.CLICK TO TWEET
When you recognize that you are valuable despite your circumstances, you will begin to make the most of every opportunity.
Stumbling blocks that you face can become stepping stones to the success you deserve.
Once you recognize your unique talents, gifts, and abilities, you will see life in a whole new way.
You will seek opportunities to use your talents to bless others.
You will gain confidence that comes from conquering challenges that once made you cringe.
Make the decision to find your strengths.
Learn from everything and experience the joy you were created to experience.
Instead of tying your self-worth to your circumstances, choose to see things as they really are.
You were created with unique talents and gifts. Go use them!!!
When you find those gifts within yourself and put them to use, you will know how valuable you truly are.