This satisfying Rice Protein Shake will sustain you, balance your blood sugar, and help you control your appetite throughout the day.
Essential protein for detoxification is provided by the rice protein while other key ingredients provide additional benefits. The benefits include flax oil for omega-3 fatty acids, fiber for healthy digestion and elimination, and berries and fruit for antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- YIELD: 1 Servings
- 2 Scoops Rice Protein Powder. If you choose a different protein powder use the serving size as suggested on the product. Look for those without added sugar and other unnecessary ingredients.
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Combination Flax And Borage Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseeds
- Ice (made from filtered water), if desired
- 6-8 Ounces Filtered Water
- 1/2 Cup Noncitrus Organic Fruit. Options that are usually enjoyed by most include Cherries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Peaches, Pears and Bananas)
- 1/4 Cup Nuts (optional) Soak your choice of tree nuts such as Almonds, Walnuts and Pecans overnight for best results.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and thoroughly combine.
- Finally, it is time to enjoy!
Thank you to Dr. Mark Hyman for this delicious recipe. Find even more recipes in The Eat Fat, Get Thin Cookbook. This is an excellent cookbook for anyone who wants to take better care of themselves.
Do not include the fruit if you are following The Blood Sugar Solution Advanced Plan.