Enjoy Chocolate Pudding and leave the guilt behind.
With no added sugar, this dessert is special in so many ways.
- 3 bananas peeled (yellow with few spots is great, but not too ripe)
- ½ avocado
- 1/4 c smooth almond butter
- 4-5 Tbl raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all pudding ingredients into a food processor and process until it is smooth.
- Portion the pudding into a container and chill in the fridge for an hour or so (but can also be eaten right away).
The pudding is best enjoyed if eaten within 12-24 hours of being prepared.
- Serving Size: 4 equal servings
originally published Published on April 8, 2014