No Rules Link Party #37 Is Open
The No Rules Link Party has NO RULES or limitations. However, we do ask that you comment on at least one or two posts for every post that you link up.
[ctt template=”8″ link=”Ea3g8″ via=”no” nofollow=”yes”]Share your blog posts. It is easy when there are NO RULES or limitations.[/ctt]
There are lots of benefits to participating in a no rules link party.
- There are no rules. All topic are welcome as long as they are respectful.
- Each week I personally comment on every post that has been linked up.
- The top three most visited posts get a special feature in my weekly Link Party newsletter.
- Everyone gets pinned to the Ask Dr, Ho Link Party Features Pinterest Board.
- I also share posts from link parties on Ask Dr. Ho social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Remember: Your participation in any link party gives the host permission to share your links (ie promote you) so if you do not want that, please, do not drop any links.
Hit the blue “Add Your Link” button towards the bottom of the post. Then follow the simple instructions to get linked.
Start: Tuesday 6:30 am PST / 9:30 am EST
End: Monday 6:30 am PST / 9:30 am EST
Please leave a thoughtful comment on some of the posts from these great link up participants.
FEATURED POST FROM YOUR HOST
Our Most Clicked No Rules Link Party Posts
Please share this link to announce that you are part of the Ask Dr. Ho Blog Sharing Link Party: https://askdrho.com/category/blog-sharing-link-party/
It is time to link up your awesome blog posts!
Use the blue button below.
Then share the love.
Comment on the featured posts and a few others.
Did you miss the party? Check back every Tuesday at 6:30 am PST for another Blog Post Sharing Party.
Check out the Pit Stop every Friday for even more linking fun.
Click HERE to check out all of the places where I link up.
Disclaimers & Disclosures
Submitting a link to this party or any other party on Ask Dr. Ho consequently gives the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts.
This includes one image from the linked post as well as adding a link to your social media accounts. Promotional efforts may include your photo, link or both. Elise Cohen Ho and all (future) co-hosts respect you and your work. Using proper links is very important to us. Additionally, credit is given when credit is due. When you drop your link be sure to include your email. This will indicate permission to add you to the weekly Link Party e-mail. We will not share, sell or otherwise use your email address.
We reserve the right to delete any posts that the party host deems to be offensive.
If you would like to be invited to pin with us just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a list of any boards that you would like to pin to.