Join Link Up Party 39 And Get More Views
The No Rules Link Up Party means that it is time to share your blog posts with NO RULES or limitations.
There are lots of benefits to participating in No Rules Link Party 39.
Link Up your blog posts and gain more views, comments, and pins. Click To Tweet
- There are no rules. All topic are welcome as long as they are respectful.
- Each week I personally comment on every post that has been linked up. It is also great when you comment on other featured and linked up posts.
- The top three most visited posts get a special feature in my weekly Link Party newsletter.
- Everyone gets pinned to the Ask Dr, Ho Link Party Features Pinterest Board.
- I also share posts from link parties on Ask Dr. Ho social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Remember: Your participation in any link party gives the host permission to share your links (ie promote you) so if you do not want that, please, do not drop any links.
Hit the blue “Add Your Link” button towards the bottom of the post. Then follow the simple instructions to get linked.
Start: Tuesday 6:30 am PST / 9:30 am EST
End: Monday 6:30 am PST / 9:30 am EST
Featured Post From Your Host
Our Most Clicked No Rules Link Party Posts
Use the blue button below to link up your awesome posts.
Disclaimers & Disclosures
Submitting a link to this party or any other party on Ask Dr. Ho consequently gives the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts.
This includes one image from the linked post as well as adding a link to your social media accounts. Promotional efforts may include your photo, link or both. Elise Cohen Ho and all (future) co-hosts respect you and your work. Using proper links is very important to us.
Additionally, credit is given when credit is due. When you drop your link be sure to include your email. This will indicate permission to add you to the weekly Link Party e-mail. We will not share, sell or otherwise use your email address.
We reserve the right to delete any posts that the party host deems to be offensive.
If you would like to be invited to pin with us just send an email to email@example.com and include a list of any boards that you would like to pin to.