Happy New Year!
My sincerest wish for you is that you have a wonderfully Happy New Year.
In 2017 I met so many amazing people.
This included people who were so inspired during 2017. I saw limits pushed and new heights reached.
Truly some incredibly inspiring stuff!
Forbes tells us that by February 1 our resolutions will fail.
A study by Richard Wiseman showed that 88% of all resolutions fail.
Let’s change that.
Forget making resolutions, instead make intentions.
If we make an intention then the whole schematic changes. The thought process changes and with that the first barrier is smashed.
Consider what you wish for yourself, what your strongest desire is and how you intend to make it so.
Now is the perfect time to create intentions that will carry you through an amazing and happy new year.
Set specific goals, make your goals known and share them with friends. This will exponentially improve your success rate.
I have done just that. I encourage you to do the same.
- I will launch my new Holistic Lifestyle Coaching program with purpose and intention. This will include following the plan that I have laid out so as to stay on task.
- I will finish creating my new Parent Mentoring Workshop with purpose and intention. This will include following the plan that I have laid out so as to stay on task.
- My co-host and I will research and plan our VIP Intensive Weekend using the research plans we have outlined. (Co-host and I set this one together.)
Personal: (these are shorter term goals so as in keeping with the original intention of this monthly feature)
- The hubby and I will order window coverings for the first floor of our home and the second-floor flooring. (Hubby and I set this one together.)
- I will plan my calendar so as to have time for work AND play. To do this I will review upcoming commitments and be realistic regarding the time needed for each item.
- I will book hotels and transportation for upcoming trips that are already confirmed.
We can help each other to achieve.
We can help each other to succeed.
Indeed, we can help each other to live the lives that truly make our hearts sing.
Please share some of your intentions in the comments below.
This post may have been featured in a link party. Click HERE to check out all of the places where I link up.
Be sure to never miss a link party by signing up for Link Party notifications. Just click HERE.