The 7 Dimensions of Wellness.
I am NOT a medical doctor, licensed therapist, lawyer or a bevy of other things. I am a Holistic Life & Mindset Coach with an extreme passion for helping people to break through the obstacles in the way of them living their dreams.
Products or services that I believe in are the only ones that I recommend. I may receive compensation, product or an affiliate commission on anything you see on this site. Click HERE to read my full disclosure.
Your Overall Health (and Happiness) are determined by all 7 Dimensions of Wellness.
The 7 Dimensions of Wellness include common characteristics and behaviors that can help you to live a healthy and fulfilled life.
- Social Health/Social Wellness – The ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with other people in our world. This includes family, friends, and coworkers. It is important to note that not every relationship needs to be a close one.
- Emotional Health/Emotional Wellness – The ability to understand and love ourselves while also coping appropriately with life challenges. The ability to recognize, acknowledge and share negative and positive feelings in a productive manner is a large part of this.
- Spiritual Health/Spiritual Wellness – The values and beliefs that provide a purpose in our lives. True spiritual health includes being open to different cultures, religions, and philosophies. As well as to allow us to establish peace and harmony.
- Environmental Health/ Environmental Wellness – The ability to recognize our own responsibility to make a positive impact on the quality of our environment. This includes our homes, our communities, and our planet.
- Occupational Health/Occupational Wellness – The ability to get personal fulfillment from our chosen occupation and fulfill work-related requirements while still maintaining balance in our lives.
- Intellectual Health/ Intellectual Wellness – The desire to learn new concepts, improve skills and seek challenges.
- Physical Health/ Physical Wellness – The ability to maintain a healthy quality of life. The ability to recognize that our behaviors impact our wellness.
The full integration of physical, emotional, and social well-being is what will give you true wellness and happiness. Click To Tweet
Then there are, of course, recipes…because they are delicious. 🙂
Which of the 7 dimensions of wellness are you most interested in?
Please let me know in the comments below.