- 2 8-inch spinach wraps
- 6 oz. chicken breast, cooked, warmed and cut into small chunks
- 1 ripe tomato, cleaned, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 4 leaves Romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 oz. shredded provolone cheese
- 1 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 T. Healthy, Homemade Ranch Dressing
- To assemble, place one wrap on a smooth surface and top with 2 Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Add half the chicken, tomato and cheese on top of the lettuce, making sure to evenly distribute across the length of the wrap.
- Gently roll one side of the wrap over the assembled ingredients and continue rolling until you reach the other side.
- Cut rolled wrap in half and secure each side with a toothpick.
- Repeat with the second wrap.
- Serve with a dill pickle.
- Serving Size: 2 Wraps