Super Easy Ranch Spinach Chicken Wrap
The Chicken Wrap smothered in cheese, bacon and high fructose corn syrup laden dressing gets a makeover. Click To Tweet
For a super easy weeknight meal, pick up a rotisserie chicken and use the warm breast meat, or make a couple extra chicken breasts earlier in the week to reheat later.
Not only will the meat taste better warm, but it also helps melt the soft, shredded cheeses used in this recipe.
This recipe features a distinctive spinach wrap in lieu of the more common wheat variety.
Regardless of what outer options you choose, the real magic of this recipe happens when you serve it with heated slices of chicken breast.
- 2 8-inch spinach wraps
- 6 oz. chicken breast, cooked, warmed and cut into small chunks
- 1 ripe tomato, cleaned, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 4 leaves Romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 oz. shredded provolone cheese
- 1 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 T. Healthy, Homemade Ranch Dressing
- To assemble, place one wrap on a smooth surface and top with 2 Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Add half the chicken, tomato and cheese on top of the lettuce, making sure to evenly distribute across the length of the wrap.
- Gently roll one side of the wrap over the assembled ingredients and continue rolling until you reach the other side.
- Cut rolled wrap in half and secure each side with a toothpick.
- Repeat with the second wrap.
- Serve with a dill pickle.
- Serving Size: 2 Wraps
You can change up your meat, cheese and wrap however you like.