Carrot Cake Smoothie with Coconut Whipped Cream
This healthy and delicious Carrot Cake Smoothie tastes more like a decadent dessert than a nutritious way to start the day.
The natural sweetness of the orange and carrots are balanced by a trio of complementary spices.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 1 large frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 2 large stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled
- 4 large carrots, roughly chopped
- ¾ t. cinnamon
- ½ t. ground nutmeg
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Ground cinnamon
- Add the coconut milk and frozen banana to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, around 30 seconds.
- Add celery, orange, carrots, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and ice cubes.
- Blend on high speed until completely combined and creamy, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with a dash of cinnamon, if desired, and serve immediately.
This post may have been featured in a link party. Click HERE to check out all of the places where I link up.
Be sure to never miss a link party by signing up for Link Party notifications. Just click HERE.