The healthy homemade dressing makes this Broccoli Zucchini Salad delicious but the addition of salt-cured lemons to this recipe really brings it to life.
- 16 oz. Zoodles
- 2 broccoli heads, florets only, lightly blanched and cooled
- 1 red bell pepper, core removed and cut into thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, core removed and cut into thin slices
- 4 sliced preserved, salt-cured lemons, finely chopped including rinds
- 1 cup traditional Greek yogurt (full fat)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 T. high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. fresh lemon zest
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a glass bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and zest with a fork or whisk.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients.
- Toss to mix well.
- Add yogurt dressing to taste, toss again until thoroughly combined and serve.
Healthy Pasta Broccoli Salad can be prepared ahead of time and serve chilled.