Aromatherapy Spray for Mood Enhancement
Basic Aromatherapy Spray
1. Fill a small spray bottle with 4 ounces of distilled water.
2. Place the oil, or oils, of choice in the bottle*.
3. Shake vigorously (before each use).
4. Spray around your room, in the air. If you have chosen a relaxing formula it is also a good idea to use aromatherapy on your pillow or sheets.
* DO NOT place oil in a plastic bottle unless it has been diluted. Certain undiluted oils, especially citrus, can cause the plastic to melt.
Aromatherapy Relaxation Spray
2 drops ylang-ylang essential oil (good for restlessness, anxiety, and lack of libido)
1 drop frankincense essential oil (good for depression, lack of focus, and mental fatigue)
3 drops lavender essential oil (good for anxiety, anxiousness, stress, and insomnia)
Aromatherapy POWER Spray
1 drop peppermint essential oil (good for a tension headache, fatigue, and clarity)
2 drops clary sage essential oil (good for balancing hormones and clarity of thought)
3 drops wild orange essential oil (good for physical energy, positive mood, and inner joy)
Choose oils carefully, making certain that they are of the highest quality. Click To Tweet