Aromatherapy Spray for Mood Enhancement
I am NOT a medical doctor, licensed therapist, lawyer or a bevy of other things. I am a Holistic Life & Mindset Coach with an extreme passion for helping people to break through the obstacles in the way of them living their dreams.
Products or services that I believe in are the only ones that I recommend. I may receive compensation, product or an affiliate commission on anything you see on this site. Click HERE to read my full disclosure.
Basic Aromatherapy Spray
1. Fill a small spray bottle with 4 ounces of distilled water.
2. Place the oil, or oils, of choice in the bottle*.
3. Shake vigorously (before each use).
4. Spray around your room, in the air. If you have chosen a relaxing formula it is also a good idea to use aromatherapy on your pillow or sheets.
* DO NOT place oil in a plastic bottle unless it has been diluted. Certain undiluted oils, especially citrus, can cause the plastic to melt.
Aromatherapy Relaxation Spray
2 drops ylang-ylang essential oil (good for restlessness, anxiety, and lack of libido)
1 drop frankincense essential oil (good for depression, lack of focus, and mental fatigue)
3 drops lavender essential oil (good for anxiety, anxiousness, stress, and insomnia)
Aromatherapy POWER Spray
1 drop peppermint essential oil (good for a tension headache, fatigue, and clarity)
2 drops clary sage essential oil (good for balancing hormones and clarity of thought)
3 drops wild orange essential oil (good for physical energy, positive mood, and inner joy)
Choose oils carefully, making certain that they are of the highest quality. Click To Tweet
My product of choice is Melaleuca Pure Essential Oils.
*Until April 30, 2018, you can become a preferred member for just $1 and earn over $100 of FREE product. Ask me how.*