I love a super smoothie and my daughter just told me that she is addicted to smoothies so I thought why not…
10 Super Smoothies that will satisfy whatever sensation you are looking for.
[ctt template=”8″ link=”Le27d” via=”yes” ]From chocolate to fruity to superfoods and more we have you covered with these 10 Super Smoothie Recipes![/ctt]
(1) Vegan Cran-Raspberry Mint Smoothie from Kicking It With Kelly.
Note: It can be hard to get cranberries at certain times of the year so stock up on frozen unsweetened cranberries every Fall.
(2) Dancing Through The Rain Easy Berry Green Smoothie
Note: I make something similar but I use unsweetened almond milk instead of orange juice.
(3) Natural Ways Consulting Dragon Fruit Smoothie.
Note: Dragon Fruit and Pitaya are the same things.
(4) Rice Protein Shake from Dr. Mark Hyman
Note: You can substitute any protein that you enjoy.
(5) Ask Dr. Ho about her Tropical Avocado Super Smoothie. 🙂
Note: I love the addition of wheatgrass but if that is too much for you then you can leave it out.
(6) The Eat Fat, Get Thin Ginger Spice Smoothie.
Note: The ginger is great for your digestion.
(7) Two Healthy Kitchens brings us Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Smoothies.
Note: This one reminds me of Orange Julius. My hubby and I often went there when we were dating.
(8) Creative Green Living Strawberry Basil Lime Smoothie
Note: I have never put maple syrup into my smoothie so now I am curious.
(9) Mama Likes To Cook Matcha Green Tea Chia Smoothie
Note: Matcha has so many health benefits so why not add it to a super smoothie?
(10) Mint Honeydew Smoothie from The Worktop
Note: I do not often see honeydew in a smoothie so I thought we could give it a try.
Do you want to buy an awesome blender but cannot decide which one? BlendTec vs. Vitamix or maybe another? This post may help.
For even more smoothie deliciousness check out the Smoothie Recipes board on Pinterest. You will find over 350 more recipes there.
I would also love to know your favorite smoothie recipes. Comment below.
I will be linking this post up to the parties that are listed on my Party With Me page. If you are a blogger you should go link up too. If you are not then you still should go there are check out all of the greatness. Also, check out my Tip Tuesday Link Party that runs every Tuesday through Friday and We Are Pinnable. I am a guest host for July.